Aims & Aspirations
1. To establish, manage, maintain, own, administer, promote and subsidize educational institutions, computer literacy centers, schools, colleges, institutions for study and research, centers of learning, reading rooms, hostels, boarding houses, and other institutions for basic education, adult literacy, advanced studies and other educational fora with the permission of competent authority but not to act as a degree awarding institute.
2. To provide scholarships to students and grant aid including supply of books, stipends, medals, prizes, grants, awards, medicines, educational career support, bursaries and other incentives for purposes of advancement of knowledge, education and literacy.
3. To establish, own, maintain, erect, construct, furnish, equip, promote, organize, manage and run institutions for special education and to provide grants and facilities for education and training to the persons who are mute, deaf, dumb or blind, crippled or otherwise physically or mentally handicapped and to provide proper medical attendance, nursing, food, medicine, drugs and special appliances of educational, medical, surgical, pharmaceutical or other nature.
4. To provide a platform for research and development relating to objects of the company and in this regard:-
(a) To make available key knowledge tools such as :-
(i) A well equipped library;
(ii) Data-base and electronic connectivity; and
(iii) Web-site for research publications and interaction.
(b) To undertake steps for promotion of research such as :-
(i) To define and support research;
(ii) To encourage members to conduct research; and
(iii) To participate in regional and international research initiatives;
(c) To undertake any activity for development such as;
(i) To arrange funding for supporting research; and
(ii) To organize and set up of a think tank related to the objects of the company; and To provide a forum for participation of all concerned and to:
(i) Solicit views vis-à-vis the objects of the company; and
(ii) Enable discussion / dialogue for promoting quality research.
5. To work for development of human resources, poverty alleviation, promotion of social and economic well being of the masses, betterment of health, improvement of social status, social mobilization for prosperous society, elimination of gender discrimination and pollution free environment particularly in the rural areas of Pakistan.
6. To initiate exchange programs and build linkages in a spirit of mutual exchange and awareness between professionals, experts, scholars, academicians, students and others engaged in practice/ research and other related socio-economic and cultural activities and also to establish model agricultural farms for education and research in the field of agriculture.